We would like to extend a very warm welcome to all guests that visit, you are however only able to see a small selection of the forums and topics available as a guest, this is to ensure the privacy of our members - it is free and easy to join us and everyone is welcome.

We look forward to welcoming you to Our Father Abraham's soon,

Shalom!
We would like to extend a very warm welcome to all guests that visit, you are however only able to see a small selection of the forums and topics available as a guest, this is to ensure the privacy of our members - it is free and easy to join us and everyone is welcome.

We look forward to welcoming you to Our Father Abraham's soon,

Shalom!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Our Father Abraham
An Online Community for Jews and Gentiles serving the same Maker

Register now for full access to our forum and chatroom!
Our chatroom is located at the foot of our homepage!

Advertisements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neal
Board Administrator
Board Administrator
Neal

Activity Points : 22310
Blessings : 1

Advertisements Empty
PostSubject: Advertisements   Advertisements EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:04 am

Greetings everyone!

I want to apologize for any of the google ads you see at the top and at the bottom of the forum as this was not by my choice.

I just want to clarify that we do not endorse any of the claims or services of these advertisements and nor we are associated with them in anyway.

The adfree system of Forumotion has a charge and you need to buy credits to $ 5.95 to have these boards adfree each month. Therefore, if you are blessed by this website consider helping with the cost by clicking on the paypal link at the portal of the site to purchase credits for the forum for future months.

Toda Rabba and Shalom!
Back to top Go down
https://ourfatherabraham.forumtl.com

Advertisements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New to the Boards :: Rules & Announcements-
Jump to: